Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Motion Design | History Of The Gasmask

Be sure to watch in at least 720p!
I finally finished my infographic project for my Motion Design class! I decided on the invention of the gasmask as my subject content, since so many of my classmates poke fun at my slight obsession with them. Our project was only supposed to be 30 seconds long, but my script ended at around 1:15, almost three times longer than we needed. It took me a good chunk of time to get all the shots done, and some shots are better than others but this sucker is done! I had a lot of fun animating on the 2d rigs my classmate set me up with. I made all the characters then he hooked them up, then I animated them. It was quite the little production for a normal class project. It's done now, and I'm fairly happy with most of it, even if there's some weird stuff, like my voiceover. Hope you enjoy learning about gasmasks!

No comments:

Post a Comment