Monday, November 2, 2015

Agrimech Turntable v1

Be sure to watch in HD!
Here is a progress reel of my Agrimech model. Agrimechs are essentially autonomous walking tractors that were invented around World War I and then progressed in technology from there. The world is an alternate history dieselpunk take on Post-WWI technology called . I'm really excited about the current game project, Mekanica, and the progress we're making, the mech makes it 10x cooler for sure. Still got some wrinkles to work out with the model and the reel, but I'm happy with progress so far! Also trying to wrap my head around inventing something when I'm not quite an engineer, but the challenge has been really fun to work out. Even now, I realize this thing has a lot of mechanical issues, mostly with the legs. However, I'll continue to polish the design and look forward to putting what I've learned into the next mech!

No comments:

Post a Comment