Sunday, April 20, 2014

Subject 8 | Anatomy Drawovers

Here are my bone structure and muscle structure paintovers for Subject 8. The first image is a composite of both the bone and muscle paintovers. I started with the skeleton, then proceeded to layer the muscles on top of that. The final image is everything including the original sketch, which looks like poo in comparison. I used Photoshop for the paintovers. I did a rough skeleton sketch, then went back and redrew a much cleaner version, which took quite a bit of time. After that, I drew the muscle lines, then began to block in their basic forms. I had separate layers for muscle bands, tendons, and highlights. This paintover took me nearly all day. Although it took me quite a bit of time, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out so far. I'm planning on rerendering the original sketch so it's much nicer to look at and more closely matches the style of the paintovers. I actually was having fun painting this though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment