Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Subject 8 | Normal & Distorted Sketches

Here are some normal projections of 8. I feel like the back view is the best contsruction I did as far as anatomy is concerned. I decided that his smokestacks needed to display his personality, as another way to show his emotions since he always wears a mask. I like the idea and definitely need to explore/push it more. 
Here are some perspective distortions. These are technically in '4d' since they have four vanishing points. I'm not good at drawing stuff in perspective. Another thing that made this especially difficult was the fact that Subject 8 is so wide at the top when he fades into the distance it's hard to figure out how to bend his shape into that perspective.

Overall though, these are a ton of fun to draw, just wish I understood more.



No comments:

Post a Comment